Hard to believe that the first week of this ambitious project is coming to an end. It has been a resounding success, down to you guys. The joy you have given us, watching you and your pets have fun and enjoy enrichment together, is much appreciated!
All challenges are presented with multiple options so you won’t lose out if you don’t have some of the items.
For Week 2 you will need:
- aluminium drinks cans
- snufflemat if you have one (don’t worry if you don’t have one)
- balls (a safe size for your pet)
- paper cups
- broom/mop handles
- bamboo sticks or similar poles, walking sticks, crutches
- a flat lying foldable ladder (again, don’t worry if you don’t have one)
- different size cardboard boxes or plastic tubs
- paper, packing paper, wrapping paper, newspaper, kitchen roll
- plastic trays from sweets, chocolates or biscuits
- cardboard/disposable cup holders
- dog beds and bedding (e.g. blanket, Vet Bed etc.)
- chew toys, edible chews
And for Freestyle Friday you will design your own enrichment device with the following ingredients:
- paper cups
- paper e.g. packing paper, newspaper, kitchen roll, shredded paper (again, play safe and remove staples, clips and so on)
We have lots more fun and brain games ready for you for next week. Start getting ready…
Subscribe to this blog so that each day’s plan is delivered right into your inbox each morning.