Keep up with all the resources and challenges relating to #100daysofenrichment here
and join our Facebook group too!
All challenges are presented with multiple options so you won’t lose out if you don’t have some of the items.
For Week 3 you will need:
- small plastic tub, with lid, such as a cream cheese tub, vegetable tubs, take away plastic tubs or similar; ideally with lids but not essential
- balls (a safe size for your pet)
- paper cups
- paper, packing paper, wrapping paper, newspaper, kitchen roll
- a range of food rewards
- a stool or similar surface that your dog could easily and comfortably get their front feet on to
- a stool or chair that has a seat at about your dog’s chin height
- blanket, towel, hand towel, face cloth
- spatula, wooden spoon, plastic fly swatter
- post-it notes
- your dog’s walking equipment, e.g. collar, harness, lead
And for Freestyle Friday you will design your own enrichment device with the following ingredients:
- paper e.g. packing paper, newspaper, kitchen roll, shredded paper (again, play safe and remove staples, clips and so on), cardboard
We have lots more fun and brain games for you for next week. Start getting ready…
Subscribe to this blog so that each day’s plan is delivered right into your inbox each morning.