Week 3 is almost over – how did that happen?!
All challenges are presented with multiple options so you won’t lose out if you don’t have one or two of the items.
For Week 4 you will need:
- stuff for cavaletti
- blankets, towels
- shallow plastic tub or basin
- tin foil, newspaper, sheets of different materials (shiny, crinkly etc.)
- shoe lace, fine dog lead, cord
- long tug toy
- paper for wrapping
- old phone books (do they still exist?), paper books
- cardboard boxes
- Snuffle Mat or similar (don’t worry if you don’t have one)
- a variety of food rewards, toys and other things your dog will work for
And for Freestyle Friday you will design your own enrichment device with the following ingredients:
- shallow box or tub
- loose items like plastic bottles, balls, toilet roll tubes, Pringles tubes, stuffable toys like Kongs and so on
We have lots more fun and brain games for you for next week. Start getting ready…
Subscribe to this blog so that each day’s plan is delivered right into your inbox each morning.