Time to get ready for Week 6…
Keep up with all the resources and challenges relating to #100daysofenrichment here
and join our Facebook group too!
All challenges are presented with multiple options so you won’t lose out if you don’t have one or two of the items.
For Week 6 you will need:
- a variety of different treats & toys
- dog food bowls (non-slip type)
- paper plates
- plastic frisbee
- pyramid mat, Licky mat or similar
- muffin or cupcake pan, bisuits/sweets inserts
- plastic bottles (soft drinks, water, milk)
- cord, dog lead
- pipe cleaners, plant ties, cable ties
- paper for wrapping
- boxes, tubs
- Snufflemat or similar
And for Freestyle Friday you will design your own enrichment device with the following ingredients:
- muffin pan
- egg boxes
- toilet roll tubes
- paper cups
We have lots more fun and brain games for you for next week. Start getting ready…
Subscribe to this blog so that each day’s plan is delivered right into your inbox each morning.