We are thinking about Week 7 already!
All challenges are presented with multiple options so you won’t lose out if you don’t have one or two of the items.
For Week 7 you will need:
- a variety of different treats & toys
- rope, cord, dog lead, shoe lace or similar (you could even use a length of bamboo or similar)
- toilet roll tubes
- plastic drinks bottles
- cloths like face cloths or cleaning cloths
- bath ball/scrubber
- paper for wrapping and packing
- balls and toys with holes
- egg boxes
- muffin pan
- cardboard cup holders
- sweets/biscuits plastic inserts
- paper cups
- small bowls
- duct tape or similar
And for Freestyle Friday you will design your own enrichment device with the following ingredients:
- dog lead, cord, rope, old tights/stockings, shoe lace or similar
- fabric/cotton/canvas shopping bags
We have lots more fun and brain games for you for next week. Start getting ready…
Subscribe to this blog so that each day’s plan is delivered right into your inbox each morning.