Week 8 brings us to the half-way point! If you are still with us, thank you and well done 🙂
Keep up with all the resources and challenges relating to #100daysofenrichment here
and join our Facebook group too!
All challenges are presented with multiple options so you won’t lose out if you don’t have one or two of the items.
For Week 8 you will need:
- a variety of different treats & toys
- rope, cord, dog lead, shoe lace or similar (you could even use a length of bamboo or similar)
- Busy Box stuff
- toilet roll tubes
- plastic drinks bottles
- paper for wrapping and packing
- toys with holes
- egg boxes
- Pringles or similar tubes
- flat, shallow box, large book or similar shallow platform
- mop, broom handles
- hula hoop
And for Freestyle Friday you will design your own enrichment device with the following ingredients:
- cardboard cup holders
We have lots more fun and brain games for you for next week. Start getting ready…
Subscribe to this blog so that each day’s plan is delivered right into your inbox each morning.