Hard to believe we are talking about week 10 already!
All challenges are presented with multiple options so you won’t lose out if you don’t have one or two of the items.
For Week 10 you will need:
- a variety of different treats & toys
- dog lead, cord, rope or similar
- nail clippers/grinder
- plastic milk bottles
- chopping board or similar flat, sturdy board
- sand paper, of various types
- toys with holes
- duct tape
- high value, smelly treats
- cardboard wine bottle carrier
- hunting scents such as this
- fabric/paper shopping bags
And for Freestyle Friday you will design your own enrichment device with the following ingredients:
- Pringles tubes or similar
We have lots more fun and brain games for you for next week. Start getting ready…
Subscribe to this blog so that each day’s plan is delivered right into your inbox each morning.