After Week 11, there are really only about four more weeks left of this project! Still here? Thank you and well done!
Keep up with all the resources and challenges relating to #100daysofenrichment here
and join our Facebook group too!
All challenges are presented with multiple options so you won’t lose out if you don’t have one or two of the items.
For Week 11 you will need:
- a variety of different treats & toys
- dog lead, cord, rope or similar
- cloths, e.g. face cloths, towels, blankets
- favourite toys
- balls or toys with holes
- flirtpole (you can easily make one from a lunge-whip from horse training or using a dowel and cord)
- Pringles tube or similar
- old toys such as old tennis balls, soft toys
- old shoes, socks
- laundry basket or similar with holes and gaps
- commercially available treat dispensers such as activity balls (like this one), Kong Wobbler or similar, Busy Buddy range or similar
- next Sniffing Saturday, we are all going on sniffari – for that, this week collect at least one item from every place you go. Bring it home and store it in a bag or box away from your dog – keep it hidden in an area to which your dog doesn’t have access.
And for Freestyle Friday you will design your own enrichment device with the following ingredients:
- face cloths, blankets, towels and similar
We have lots more fun and brain games for you for next week. Start getting ready…
Subscribe to this blog so that each day’s plan is delivered right into your inbox each morning.