This is the second last week of equipment that will be required!
Keep up with all the resources and challenges relating to #100daysofenrichment here
and join our Facebook group too!
All challenges are presented with multiple options so you won’t lose out if you don’t have one or two of the items.
For Week 13 you will need:
- a variety of different treats & toys
- include favourite toys that are interactive (allow for interaction with a person), such as tugs
- shallow, open box, tub or similar
- toilet roll tubes, kitchen roll tubes
- Pringles tubes or similar
- paper for wrapping and stuffing
- bowls, paper cups or similar that fit into one another
- muffin pan
- cardboard egg box
- fabric shopping bag
- basket with holes
- your keys
And for Freestyle Friday you will design your own enrichment device with the following ingredients:
- Balls! Any balls will do!
We have lots more fun and brain games for you for next week. Start getting ready…
Subscribe to this blog so that each day’s plan is delivered right into your inbox each morning.