This is it…the very last equipment list for week 14 and the last couple of days too.
Keep up with all the resources and challenges relating to #100daysofenrichment here
and join our Facebook group too!
All challenges are presented with multiple options so you won’t lose out if you don’t have one or two of the items.
For Week 14 you will need:
- a variety of different treats & toys
- Teaser stuff
- Sniffari stuff
- cardboard wine bottle carriers
- old clothing such as jeans or hoodies
- homemade puzzle stuff (what others would call “rubbish”)
- access to grass or grasses
- dog lead, cord, length of rope or similar
- tub, large wide dog bowl, paddling pool or similar
- plant hanger, shoe organiser, or similar
And for Freestyle Friday you will design your own enrichment device with the following ingredients:
- you dog’s ABSOLUTE favourite toy (might not be an actual toy, but an item that your dog enjoys)
We have lots more fun and brain games for you for the next week or so. Start getting ready…
Subscribe to this blog so that each day’s plan is delivered right into your inbox each morning.