Our website is going through a major overhaul so, until that’s launched, all the course details and applications are available here.
You can contact us for information at any time via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and social media message (@aniedireland).
AniEd has been closed for two years and finally, we have some courses open for application.
These courses are excellent standalone courses for you to upskill, revise or get started. And also, if you are interested in completing our CBTT (Canine Behaviour & Training Technician) program (which is starting back up in March 2023), this is the perfect taster and way to get started (your fees will be balanced to reflect having completed some course work, according to T& Cs.).
Learn more about:
To participate, you will need:
- Email address/account, a suitable device and internet access; course materials are presented in MS Word, PDF and links for downloading. You should not have difficulty on most devices and OS.
- Stationary for note-taking (if that’s the way you work).
- You need to be able to use the internet, blogs, Facebook groups and if you wish to participate to the fullest, be able to record and upload short demonstration clips (for a very small number of assessment works), complete assessment work in Word documents, PDFs and other basic computer skills.
- To complete some assessment work, and get the most out of most of our courses, you will need access to at least one dog.
- Means to upload your work or clips for guidance and feedback and to submit assessment work.
- Access to social media such as Facebook (for groups) and MS Teams (we will send you a link, you don’t even need an account, just an email address), and a device that allows you to participate in online video chats and similar.
Online Course Terms
Before you sign up, consider carefully embarking on an online course. While online learning is more flexible, it can be harder to self-motivate and maintain your energy and interest, especially toward the middle of the course duration.
Make sure you know exactly what you are getting into before you pay.
Once payment has been received, you will be provided with course access. There are no refunds, whole or partial, available for course fees once you have accessed the online course area.
By continuing and participating in this course you agree to these terms.
- you must be 18 years old or over to participate in AniEd courses
- upon application, you will be asked to review all course information and review all terms before paying course fees
- course fees must be paid in full before access to course areas will be provided
- once access to the online course area is provided, no refunds, for any reason, will be available
- you will have access to the online course area, and related resources, for the specified duration of the course and extensions are available
- assessment submission is optional and details of extensions and deadline accommodation will be available at application
Further details available upon application.